Just got back from over a month on tour with Gretchen Peters. I captured a couple seconds of each day while on tour. Here’s the whole tour in a little over a minute.
1. Arriving in London after a long flight. Food poisoning made it feel longer!
2. Our happy Irish taxi driver telling us his Bono story
3. The Venue Theatre, Ratoath, Ireland. First WOOOAAAHH of the tour.
4. In the elevator at The Radisson Blu, Belfast.
5. BBC video shoot in Belfast
6. Driving to Limavady
7. Flying to Newcastle
8. Duck confit on our first night off
9. Ben Glover, plugging in for soundcheck in Bristol
10. Soundcheck, Grievous Angel, The Electric Palace – Bridport
11. In the van after playing Derby
12. Gretchen signing CDs in Edinburgh, Scotland
13. Had to see The Cavern in Liverpool
14. Zombie Barry
15. Another pre-show WOOOAAHH in Salisbury
16. Birthday bubbles in the van after playing Leamington Spa
17. Spending unused buy-out money on a fancy meal
18. I almost forgot to record video this day, so this is 11:57 in the van after Milton Keynes
19. Ben begins his opening set at Queen Elizabeth Hall in London
20. My world on stage
21. Soundcheck – City Varieties, Leeds
22. Flying to Brussels
23. Recapping the first German show
24. A long drive to Munich. Electrical fire in the van, cracked windshield, schnitzel
25. Walking over the Charles Bridge in Prague
26. Rebecca printing out set lists before the show in Dresden
27. Church bells ringing out in the market square, Nuremberg
28. Staying up to date with the news back home
29. Barry’s best soundcheck. Caffeine was consumed.
30. Laundry time!
31. So many bikes! The Netherlands, of course
32. Ready to play the Paradiso in Amsterdam
33. Meat and cheese party in the van after Den Haag
34. One last WOOOAAHH!