My last month, in point form:
- left on October 26th to play a week and a half of shows with Joey Wright, opening for Sarah Harmer. (Montreal QC to Summerside PEI)
- flew from the east coast to Vancouver to play more shows with Joey, this time joined by Jesse Zubot and Dan Whiteley.
- home for 3 days
- flew back out east to play a few shows with John McDermott
- flew back to Toronto to play my CD Release show, followed by a 3 days at home
- capped off the Joey Wright fall tour with 3 more shows (Toronto, Montreal and Perth)
- took the train home on Sunday afternoon
…and now…I’m home for the foreseeable future.
It’s been a fun month of playing mostly drums…
That’s me hiding in the back. Ali complains that I’m always obscured when I’m on stage. Like this…
And even when I play guitar up at the front of the stage, I look sort of hidden…
It’s been so much fun hanging out with these guys and making music together. Can’t wait until we get to do it all again.
(photos by Ali Eisner)